From The Blog
Name Our Newsletter Contest
Hi everybody! How would you like to go down in history as the person who named the new Simkin Centre newsletter? Well, here’s your chance. We’d love to hear your suggestions. Aside from guaranteed fame, you’ll be rewarded with this scrumptious prize.
A selection committee made up of Simkin Centre Communications Committee members will choose the winner, who will be announced in the premiere edition of our newsletter this fall. The submitter of the chosen entry can celebrate his/her win with the $100 gift certificate to The Keg Steakhouse & Bar.
Here’s the scoop:
• Submit only original work and as many entries as you wish.
• The name should be relatively short – two to three words or a phrase. It needs to fit on the masthead of the newsletter. It cannot be a registered name or a trademark or brand for any other person or entity or be the name of any other business or company.
• It can express concepts that are associated with the personal care home community and “Simkin” could be part of the name, although not required.
• It should be unique – there are many personal care homes that send out newsletters. We want our newsletter to have a title that is catchy and easily identifiable with Simkin.
• If you have a design in mind for the name, submit that as well, but it is not required.
• Be creative! A creative submission will be favoured over another that may not be as “punchy.”
• You must be a staff, resident/family member or volunteer of the Simkin Centre to enter.
• The deadline for entries is midnight Monday, July 25, 2016.
• Please e-mail or fax your entry, including full name, telephone number and connection with Simkin, to Jo Magnifico, member of the Communications Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org or (204) 487-0091.
The redesigned newsletter, with the winning name, will debut in September 2016. Start brainstorming and throwing your ideas into the ring today!
Simkin Centre Communications Committee