From The Blog
Memo to Residents and Families of Residents – Memo #3
To: Residents and Families of Residents
From: Laurie Cerqueti, CEO
Date: March 16, 2020
Subject: COVID-19 UPDATE
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to make these difficult decisions.
- Our Adult Day Program will be closed until further notice starting March 17, 2020.
- Visiting hours will be limited from 12pm to 7pm and screening will take place upon entry. We strongly discourage visiting at this time. Please do not visit if you are unwell.
- Residents should not be taken outside of the building for non-essential reasons.
- Our Café will be closed until further notice as of March 17, 2020.
- Companions will only have access through the Front Doors and will be screened upon entry.
- The Resident Library will be closed as of March 16, 2020.
- All off unit recreational and spiritual care programs have been canceled.
- Children’s toys and puzzles have been removed from the Atrium Area.
- Volunteer service is being discontinued until further notice.
The COVID-19 situation is changing quickly. We will update you when more information becomes available. I would advise you to prepare that in the near future we will most likely be restricting visitation altogether.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding. You are welcome to call nursing units directly to get an update on your family member.