Embracing a Focus on Quality and Culture
A warm and dignified place to live
The Saul & Claribel Simkin Centre is a home. People come here to live.
Our role is to make life at home as sweet and comfortable as possible by ensuring that:
- Our quality of care is high and always improving;
- We provide nutritious and delicious meals;
- We maintain and advance a Jewish essence;
- That we provide stimulating programs;
- That we offer opportunities for rich, social interaction; and
- That we welcome families to participate.